Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet Frailty

I.... am weak.

I am powerless. 

I am broken and fragile. 

I am faithless. 

BUT,

I am... because  He IS. 

HE is strength. HE is power. He is healing and durability. He is faith. 
God is creator, designer, omnipotent Savior, and because He is, I am. 
God sent His only begotten Son to die for me. He took what I deserve, so I might live. The love in that single act is so incredible it brings me to my knees. There, I am strong. I am powerful. I am healed and can endure all things; I have faith because I have GOD.
And that's enough for me. 

Is it enough for you?

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the Earth, neither faints nor is weary, His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might, He increases strength.- Isaiah 40:28 & 29