Saturday, June 14, 2014

Redemption

From the very beginning, Earth's chances were non-existent; the odds were always against Earth. Charged with being the throne on top of which the prince of this world sits, Earth is condemned to its consistency. Rotate, orbit, rotate more, orbit again, suffer the inhabitancy of man, rotate.  If the earth had a voice, would it object to its sentence? Would it ask to be removed from under Satan's rod? Or would it, too, accept that God will one day make it anew? That one day, a city of purest gold from God's refinery will be its ornamentation?

God doesn't say He will restore us to our former design. 

 No, Earth will no longer be subject to frail chance and demolished probability, but rather, it will have the strength, power, and eternal glory of God's redeeming love. 

If the Earth had a voice, I'm positive it wouldn't object to that. 

Would you? 

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son."(Revelation 21:4-7 NKJV)