Thursday, July 10, 2014

Priceless Postage

I find myself running to my corner more and more as I see less and less of the world I used to know. As they say, innocence lost is sight gained in the sense of this world..for innocence can often be blinding. Yet, still I am reminded of Paul; blinded for the sole purpose of gaining sight. Interesting, isn't it? But God's sight is not of this world. So how unexpected is it, really?

In these moments, I find myself running to my corner to reign in my thoughts, gather my wits, and to bow the knee. Though more often than not as I make a routine of this, instead of meeting God in our corner and taking Him with me, it troubles me to say I leave Him there. 

Did Paul run with his new gifts of change of heart, name, path, and perspective on life only to forget the Giver? 
If so, I must have missed that part. 

I don't ever want to go a minute anywhere without knowing I've being sent as Paul was, as a letter for every man to see, with God's postage on my outward and His thunderous voice that formed mountains and counts the stars on my inward. Tonight, this is my prayer as I sit in my corner with my knees bowed and heart strings knotted. Tonight, I count my blessings as the stars and am thankful God's faithfulness out stands the mountains even when mine doesn't.